- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
- Thursday’s CineMoCAB / Film screening “Struggle in New York / Borba u Njujorku” by Zoran Popović / MoCAB, 28.12.17. at 6 pm
100 work from the collection of the MoCAB / Thematic guiding: Drunk Boat / MYH, 30.03.14. at 1 P.M.Talk programs | 30.03.2014
100 work from the collection of the MoCAB / Thematic guiding: Drunk Boat
Museum of Yugoslav History, 6 Botićeva street
March 30, 2014 at 1 P.M.
Thematic guiding “Drunk Boat“, by Žana Gvozdenović, a curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art
After nearly seven years of the Museum’s building at Ušće being closed down due to the protracted halt in its reconstruction, the exhibition “100 works from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art. Yugoslav art from 1900 to 1945” is organised with the purpose of bringing out before the public the most relevant works and authors of the Yugoslav and Serbian art from respective period, that are kept as a part of the Museum’s collections.
The exhibition features works by Đorđe Andrejević-Kun, Antun Augustinčić, Jovan Bijelić, Marko Čelebonović, Avgust Černigoj, Marijan Detoni, Petar Dobrović, Lojze Dolinar, Vilko Gecan, Krsto Hegedušić, Rihard Jakopič, Ignjat Job, Milan Konjović, France and Tone Kralj, Frano Kršinić, Mirko Kujačić, Milo Milunović, Petar Palavičini, Milena Pavlović Barilli, Mihailo Petrov, Nadežda Petrović, Zora Petrović, Vasa Pomorišac, Ivan Radović, Marko Ristić, Toma Rosandić, Veljko Stanojević, Eduard Stepančič, Sreten Stojanović, Zlatko Šulentić, Sava Šumanović, Ivan Tabaković, Vane Živadinović Bor etc.
Concept and set up: dr Dejan Sretenović
Curator: Mišela Blanuša
More information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/100-work-from-the-collection-of-the-museum-of-contemporary-art