- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Anica Vučetić: The Fall / Guided Tour and Conversation with the artist / Salon of MoCAB, 7.09.13. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 07.09.2013
Anica Vučetić: The Fall / Guided Tour and Conversation with the artist
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
Septembre 7, 2013. at 6 P.M.
Guded Tour and Conversation with the artist Anica Vučetić, Stevan Vuković, art historian and Una Popović, curator of the Salon of MoCAB
''The exhibition “The Fall” is comprised of three images-ambients in a row, from an image of nothingness, to an image of creation, to an image of fall. In the dark space of nothingness the observer encounters a stirring, dark surface that, with its circular motion, has a tendency to draw him into its mass. In the image of creation the body is dissolved in the water, in an effort to separate itself from the vertical block of the condensed substance of water. A long, black hallway leads to the final image – the fall, which is actually a jump, a rebound, an elevation...''
More information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/anica-vucetic-pad