- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition “TESTIMONY – TRUTH OR POLITICS: The Concept of Testimony in the Commemoration of the Yugoslav Wars” / Čolaković Legacy, 14.12.17. at 6pm
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
Anica Vučetić: The Fall / Guided Tour and Conversation with the artist / Salon of MoCAB, 7.09.13. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 07.09.2013
Anica Vučetić: The Fall / Guided Tour and Conversation with the artist
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
Septembre 7, 2013. at 6 P.M.
Guded Tour and Conversation with the artist Anica Vučetić, Stevan Vuković, art historian and Una Popović, curator of the Salon of MoCAB
''The exhibition “The Fall” is comprised of three images-ambients in a row, from an image of nothingness, to an image of creation, to an image of fall. In the dark space of nothingness the observer encounters a stirring, dark surface that, with its circular motion, has a tendency to draw him into its mass. In the image of creation the body is dissolved in the water, in an effort to separate itself from the vertical block of the condensed substance of water. A long, black hallway leads to the final image – the fall, which is actually a jump, a rebound, an elevation...''
More information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/anica-vucetic-pad