- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Ivet Ćurlin / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 8.11.2018 at 6 p.m.
- Colleagues from MG+MSUM visit MoCAB
- The Croatian Society of Art Historians visits MoCAB
- The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
CineMoCAB / Zoran Popović, Struggle in New York / Borba u Njujorku / MoCAB / 28.12.17. at 6 pmTalk programs | 28.12.2017
The CineMoCAB is open again. As an addition to the exhibition Sequences. The Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia in the Collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art, feature- length experimental films and videos from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be shown Thursdays at 6 pm. The new season of the CineMoCAB is opened with the film Struggle in New York/Borba u Njujorku by Zoran Popović, made in 1976.
The CineMoCAB program reactivates the Museum’s program dedicated to the art of moving pictures. The director of the program is Dejan Sretenović, the author and the curator of the exhibition Sequences.
Struggle in New York/Borba u Njujorku, 1976
16 mm, b/w, 56’30’’
The Museum of Contemporary Art, 10 Ušće St., Block 15
Miodrag B. Protić Auditorium
December 28, 2017 at 6 pm
January 4, 2018 at 6 pm
January 11, 2018 at 6 pm
January 18, 2018 at 6 pm
January 25, 2018 at 6 pm
Struggle in New York/Borba u Njujorku was shot in October and November 1976 in