- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Performance "Experimental Extreme Movement + KUKA KR 210" / MoCAB, Saturday, 15.6.2019 at 1 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition "In touch with" / Museum of Contemporary Art, Friday, June 7th at 7 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: THE CLEANER, MARINA ABRAMOVIC RETROSPECTIVE EXHIBITION
- Opening of the exhibition Women's Stories / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, May 24 at 7 p.m.
Colleagues from MG+MSUM visit MoCAB
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
On October 29th, The Museum of Contemporary Art was visited by colleagues from Moderna Galerija/ The Museum of Contermporary Art Metelkova (MG+MSUM) in Ljubljana. The Director, Dr. Zdenka Badovinac and our colleagues from Slovenia were welcomed by Active Director, Slobodan Nakarada, the Head of the Curating Department, Dr. Zoran Erić and curators, Dr. Dejan Sretenović, Msc Mišela Blanuša and Svetlana Mitić. During their visit, the guests saw the exhibition “Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art” and the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić “Action Forms”, which is a joint project between MoCAB and the Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina. Additionally, the parties discussed the collaboration on the exhibition “On the Brink: The Visual Arts in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (1929–1941)” that will be exhibited next year in Ljubljana, as well as other possibilities for future collaborations.