- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition Grupa MEČ: a Retrospective from 1975 to 1990 at the Legacy Čolaković / Friday, April 13 , 2018 at 7 pm
- Working hours during holiday
- Opening of the exhibition TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art at the Salon of the MoCAB / Friday, March 30 , 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.Talk programs | 18.01.2017
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art (14 Pariska street)
January 18, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“
Participants: PhD Mariela Cvetić, associate professor at the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, Nebojša Milenković, senior curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina, Novi Sad and Dragan Srdić Srka, visual artist
Moderator: PhD Zoran Erić, curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade
The conversation is program accompanying the exhibition T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak.
Working hours at the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art is from 12 a.m. till 8 p.m., except Tuesdays. Kevin van Braak's work „Tito's Desk“ is exhibited at the House of Flowers (Museum of Yugoslav History), 6 Botićeva St. Working hours at the House of Flowers is from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m., except Mondays.