- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Exhibition opening / FADE IN 2: EXT. MODERNIST HOME – NIGHT / Friday, 14.7.17. at 6 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
- Art documentary film screening “William Kentridge, Triumphs and Laments” / 23.6.17. at 8 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
- Lexicon of Tanja Ostojić / Exhibition opening and public tour, 6.06.17. at 6 p.m., Salon of MoCAB
- Exhibition opening / Bojana Barltrop: The Great Chain of Being / 26.5.17. at 7 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.Talk programs | 18.01.2017
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art (14 Pariska street)
January 18, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“
Participants: PhD Mariela Cvetić, associate professor at the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, Nebojša Milenković, senior curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina, Novi Sad and Dragan Srdić Srka, visual artist
Moderator: PhD Zoran Erić, curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade
The conversation is program accompanying the exhibition T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak.
Working hours at the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art is from 12 a.m. till 8 p.m., except Tuesdays. Kevin van Braak's work „Tito's Desk“ is exhibited at the House of Flowers (Museum of Yugoslav History), 6 Botićeva St. Working hours at the House of Flowers is from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m., except Mondays.