- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
- ‘In the Same Space’ by Selman Trtovac & Vladimir Frelih / Exhibition opening / 01.09.17. at 8 p.m., Salon of MoCAB
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.Talk programs | 18.01.2017
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“ / Salon of the MoCAB, 18.1.17. at 6 p.m.
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art (14 Pariska street)
January 18, 2017 at 6 p.m.
Conversation „Monumental Sculpture in Yugoslavia and Serbia: From Tito to Warhol“
Participants: PhD Mariela Cvetić, associate professor at the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, Nebojša Milenković, senior curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina, Novi Sad and Dragan Srdić Srka, visual artist
Moderator: PhD Zoran Erić, curator at Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade
The conversation is program accompanying the exhibition T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak.
Working hours at the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art is from 12 a.m. till 8 p.m., except Tuesdays. Kevin van Braak's work „Tito's Desk“ is exhibited at the House of Flowers (Museum of Yugoslav History), 6 Botićeva St. Working hours at the House of Flowers is from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m., except Mondays.