- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
Conversation with artists Stevan Kojić and Karolina Mudrinski / Salon of the MoCA / 23.8. at 1pmTalk programs | 23.08.2015
Conversation with artists Stevan Kojić and Karolina Mudrinski a the Salon of the MoCA
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary
Art (14 Pariska Street)
Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 1pm
Presentation of artists Stevan Kojić and Karolina Mudrinski is organized in the frame of the exhibition "Formless: Fluid Reality in New Media Art". Moderator of the conversation: curator of the exhibition Una Popović.
Stevan Kojić presents himself with a segment of the work
entitled Self-Sustaining System of Absurd, which implies transmedia
spatial installations where it strives to reveal the connection between
individuals, society, technology and nature. Using electronic waste, the artist
searches for alternative bio-social potential, borderline questions of the
relationship between the living organism
and the machine system.
Karolina Mudrinski obtained her master’s degree in digital art at interdisciplinary studies at the Faculty of Art in Belgrade. The holographic installation entitled Final Fields is based on the idea of a need for using mathematical theories as basic modules in visual art. Translation of infinite space into finite one, with all its fixed qualifiers in an era of instability seems like a new utopia.
Exhibition “Formless: Fluid Reality in New Media Art”, which presents 10 artists from Turkey and Serbia, developed as a result of cooperation between the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Istanbul Bilgi University.