- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Marina Abramović, retrospective exhibition "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, 28.09.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
Education courses intended for nursery and primary school children is developed aiming at establishing active communication in the field of visual culture and providing knowledge in the realm history and theory of art (in both national and general context). The programme explores the possibility of developing and strengthening the capacity of experiencing, understanding and evaluating a work of art, examining modes of work with children that are applicable in a curriculum-driven programme and develops new models of work with schools. The road of the learning based on information processing and problem solving leads through permanent museum exhibition as well as the ongoing ones whose thematic scope enables integrative and active approach to learning.
- “I know what you’ve been up to this week” is a programme created for the purpose of providing the children the direct contact with artworks and artists. The programme unfolds during entire year, and according to the Museum’s exhibition schedule.
- “1+1 Workshop” is a programme intended for kids and the students of faculties of education. It is set up on the principle “one student+one child”. It goes on during winter holidays.
- “Let’s go to a museum” is about organised children’s visits to the Museum.