- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening „May 68, a Strange Spring“/ Museum of Contemporary Art, 7.6.18. at 6 p.m.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
Đorđije Crnčević: Flows of Artistic Inspiration / Guided tour / Heritage House Belgrade / 12. 12. at 1pmTalk programs | 12.12.2015
Đorđije Crnčević: Flows of Artistic Inspiration – Guided Tour
Heritage House Belgrade (46, Knez Mihailova)
Guided Tour and Conversation with the author of the exhibition Rajka Bošković (PhD)
The retrospective exhibition Đorđije Crnčević – Flows of Artistic Inspiration presents 102 works – sculptures, paintings, drawings and graphics - the opus created over the course of almost fifty years of the artist’s production, starting with his first exhibition in 1967 until 2013.