- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Đorđije Crnčević: Flows of Artistic Inspiration / Guided tour / Heritage House Belgrade / 12. 12. at 1pmTalk programs | 12.12.2015
Đorđije Crnčević: Flows of Artistic Inspiration – Guided Tour
Heritage House Belgrade (46, Knez Mihailova)
Guided Tour and Conversation with the author of the exhibition Rajka Bošković (PhD)
The retrospective exhibition Đorđije Crnčević – Flows of Artistic Inspiration presents 102 works – sculptures, paintings, drawings and graphics - the opus created over the course of almost fifty years of the artist’s production, starting with his first exhibition in 1967 until 2013.