- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Dušan Jovanović Djukin / Guided Tour / Legacy of Čolaković, 12.04.14. at 1 P.M.Talk programs | 12.04.2014
Dušan Jovanović Djukin / Guided Tour
Gallery-Legacy of Milica Zorić & Rodoljub Čolaković, 2 Rodoljub Čolaković St.
April 12, 2014. at 1 P.M.
Guded Tour and Conversation with the author of the exhibition Rajka Bošković
The exhibition presents forty works by Dušan Jovanović Djukin made in different periods of his creative life: 19 sculptures (stone, bronze, plaster, and terracotta), 11 drawings, 6 ceramic pieces, and 3 medallions. Besides the works from the Museum of Contemporary Art collection, on the display are also the works from the National Museum in Belgrade and the Belgrade City Museum.
Two approaches, realist and cubist, made their imprint on Djukin’s artistic output. Djukin produced realist figures and portraits throughout the whole of his art career, whereas the final period of his work saw the surge of a rather cubist-oriented pieces, elaborated within the framework of a geometrically conceived form.
The exhibition will run until April 13, 2014.
More information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/dusan-jovanovic-djukin