- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Marina Abramović, retrospective exhibition "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, 28.09.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
The Edition „Around Art“
The “Art and about” edition is dedicated to the publication of volumes of theory and essays collections concerned with examining and interpreting the systematic conditions and social context of the production of contemporary art. This edition is education-oriented and is intended for local art community, professionals, students, as well as for all those having a keen interest in discovering that which can be found in “art and (its where)about(s)”, and makes a major contribution to all-out understanding of practices in contemporary art.
Contemporary art and the museum: a critique of political
economy of art
edited by: Jelena Stojanović
translated by: Novica Petrović, Đorđe Tomić, Dejan Sretenović
year of publication: 2013.
number of pages: 341
dimensions: 21 cm
(“Art and about” edition; no.1)