- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
The exhibition ‘’Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art’’ will be open until August 20th. From August 22nd the exhibition will be dismantled on the third, fourth and fifth level, due to the preparation of the next exhibition of the artist Ilija Šoškić. The exhibition ‘’Sequences’’ will be available to the public on the first and second level.