- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Performance "RoboAction A1 K1" / MoCAB, Friday, 21.6.2019 at 6 p.m.
Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
The exhibition ‘’Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art’’ will be open until August 20th. From August 22nd the exhibition will be dismantled on the third, fourth and fifth level, due to the preparation of the next exhibition of the artist Ilija Šoškić. The exhibition ‘’Sequences’’ will be available to the public on the first and second level.