- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Maria Lind / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, Monday, 11.3.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition " "Conqiostador. From Culture and Art" by Mariela Cvetić / Salon of the MoCAB, 22.2.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition "Travelling the World. Art from Germany." / MoCAB, Thursday, January 24 at 7 p.m.
- Working hours during the holiday season
Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
The exhibition ‘’Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art’’ will be open until August 20th. From August 22nd the exhibition will be dismantled on the third, fourth and fifth level, due to the preparation of the next exhibition of the artist Ilija Šoškić. The exhibition ‘’Sequences’’ will be available to the public on the first and second level.