- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
Photography: Marija Konjikušić
Mrs. Floriane de Saint-Pierre, a board member of the Centre Georges Pompidou and Palais de Tokyo in Paris, visitedthe Museum of Contemporary Art this Tuesday, September 11th 2018. She was welcomed by Acting Director Slobodan Nakarada and walked through the current exhibition “Sequences” accompanied by Head of the Curating Department, Dr. Zoran Erić. Mrs. Saint-Pierre is a guest of the French Embassy in Belgrade attending the events commemorating the end of World War I.