- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Ivet Ćurlin / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 8.11.2018 at 6 p.m.
- Colleagues from MG+MSUM visit MoCAB
- The Croatian Society of Art Historians visits MoCAB
- The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
Photography: Marija Konjikušić
Mrs. Floriane de Saint-Pierre, a board member of the Centre Georges Pompidou and Palais de Tokyo in Paris, visitedthe Museum of Contemporary Art this Tuesday, September 11th 2018. She was welcomed by Acting Director Slobodan Nakarada and walked through the current exhibition “Sequences” accompanied by Head of the Curating Department, Dr. Zoran Erić. Mrs. Saint-Pierre is a guest of the French Embassy in Belgrade attending the events commemorating the end of World War I.