- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition "No Longer and Not Yet" by the art duo diSTRUKTURA / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 5.4.2019 at 7 p.m
- Public lecture by Maria Lind / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, Monday, 11.3.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition " "Conqiostador. From Culture and Art" by Mariela Cvetić / Salon of the MoCAB, 22.2.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition "Travelling the World. Art from Germany." / MoCAB, Thursday, January 24 at 7 p.m.
Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
Photography: Marija Konjikušić
Mrs. Floriane de Saint-Pierre, a board member of the Centre Georges Pompidou and Palais de Tokyo in Paris, visitedthe Museum of Contemporary Art this Tuesday, September 11th 2018. She was welcomed by Acting Director Slobodan Nakarada and walked through the current exhibition “Sequences” accompanied by Head of the Curating Department, Dr. Zoran Erić. Mrs. Saint-Pierre is a guest of the French Embassy in Belgrade attending the events commemorating the end of World War I.