- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
- ‘In the Same Space’ by Selman Trtovac & Vladimir Frelih / Exhibition opening / 01.09.17. at 8 p.m., Salon of MoCAB
- Exhibition opening / FADE IN 2: EXT. MODERNIST HOME – NIGHT / Friday, 14.7.17. at 6 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
- Art documentary film screening “William Kentridge, Triumphs and Laments” / 23.6.17. at 8 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
Gottfried Helnwein: Between Innocence and Evil / Guided tour /Legacy Čolaković / 5. 12. at 1pmProgramme | 05.12.2015
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy
December 5th 2015 at 1pm
Guided Tour and Conversation with the author of the exhibition Mišela Blanuša (MoCA).
The exhibition Gottfried Helnwein―Between Innocence and Evil showcases 33 artworks from different phases of the artist’s work. The exhibition is set in two spaces: the Gallery-Legacy of Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković, with 17 paintings (oil and acrilic on canvas) from different series (Epiphany, The Murmur of the Innocents, Disasters of War…), whereas in the other space, The Salon of the Museum, the audience is presented with 16 photos, chiefly self-portraits, but also the photos from the series created in collaboration with Merilyn Menson.
Gottfried Helnwein (1948, Vienna, Austria) is an Austrian-Irish painter producing photos, instalations and performances. Since he provokes visceral reactions on the part of the spectator, the fact that his exhibitions are among the most attended exhibitions of a contemorary artist comes as no surprise: his retrospective show in the Viennese Albertina museum organised at the end of 2013 had 250 000 visitors, which makes it the most succesfull exhibition in the entire history of this museum. Except in Albertina, he had one-man exhibitions in Museum of Modern Art in Strasbourg, Musée de l'Elysée in Lausanne, Russian State Museum in Sankt-Petersburg, California palace of the Legion of Honor in San Francisco, Rheinisches Landesmuseum in Bonn, as well is many other globally renowned galleries and museums, and participated in numerous group exhibitions around the world.
The exhibition is opened until January 18th 2016, every day from 12:00 to 20:00, except Tuesdays.