- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Guided Tour / From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy / 12.12.14. at 1pm / Colakovic LegacyTalk programs | 27.12.2014
Guided Tour / The exhibition “From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy”
December 27, 2014 at 1pm
Svetlana Mitić, Museum of Contemporary Art senior curator
A segment of the Legacy-Collection was bequeathed
to the Museum by the Čolaković couple as early as 1963, so certain works found
their place in the first permanent display of the Museum in 1965, consequently
denoting the value of the gift itself.