- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
Guided Tour / From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy / 12.12.14. at 1pm / Colakovic LegacyTalk programs | 27.12.2014
Guided Tour / The exhibition “From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy”
December 27, 2014 at 1pm
Svetlana Mitić, Museum of Contemporary Art senior curator
A segment of the Legacy-Collection was bequeathed
to the Museum by the Čolaković couple as early as 1963, so certain works found
their place in the first permanent display of the Museum in 1965, consequently
denoting the value of the gift itself.