- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Guided Tour / From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy / 17.01.15. at 12pm / Colakovic LegacyTalk programs | 17.01.2015
Guided Tour / The exhibition “From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy”
The Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy
January 17, 2015 at 12pm
Exhibition curator: Svetlana Mitić, Museum of Contemporary Art senior curator
The exhibition “From the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Legacy” includes 43 representative artworks from the Legacy-Collection bequeathed to the Museum of Contemporary Art by Milica and Rodoljub Čolaković. The artwork Legacy consists of 73 works of art in different techniques covering the period from 1900 to 1969. The exhibition will present the works of artists who have undoubtedly contributed to the development of mainstream Yugoslav art between the two wars and in the first decades following the II WW. The artworks include those of Nadežda Petrović, Petar Dobrović, Sava Šumanović, Milan Konjović, Petar Lubarda, Milo Milunović, Peđa Milosavljević, Zora Petrović, Mića Popović, Mladen Srbinović, Miljenko Stančić, Oton Gliha, Zoran Petrović and other artists from the Yugoslav artistic scene.
A segment of the Legacy-Collection was bequeathed to the Museum by the Čolaković couple as early as 1963, so certain works found their place in the first permanent display of the Museum in 1965, consequently denoting the value of the gift itself.
The exhibition will be open until February 15th 2015, daily from 10 am to 6 pm, except Tuesdays, at the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (No. 2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića Street). Location: http://www.planplus.rs/objekti/2090/legat-milice-zoric-i-rodoljuba-colakovica