- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening „May 68, a Strange Spring“/ Museum of Contemporary Art, 7.6.18. at 6 p.m.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
Guided tour / Miodrag Krkobabić: Nothing Personal / Čolaković Legacy / 23.5.15. at 1pmTalk programs | 23.05.2015
Guided tour / Nothing Personal by Miodrag
Krkobabić at the Čolaković
Saturday, May 23 at 1pm
Guided tour with the artist Miodrag Krkobabić and the curator of the exhibition Zoran Erić.
Miodrag Krkobabić (1971) lives and
works in Belgrade.
He participated at more then a hundred exhibitions, festivals and art projects
in gallery and public spaces worldwide. He is a recipient of numerous major
awards and fellowships, such as the October Award (Serbia)
in 2001, the Gallery Award at the Memorial of Nadežda Petrović in Čačakin
2002, the Honorary Award at the Videobrasil festival in São Paulo in 2003, the Jury Award at the
Cairo Biennale in 2005. The same year, with the fellowship of KulturKontakt
from Vienna, he stayed in Austria as a resident
artist. He had his education at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade. As a fellow of DAAD in 2003-2004 he
stayed in Germany (HfK, Bremen) specialising in the field of audiovisual
compositions, and this is the subject he today lectures on at the High School
of Fine and Applied Arts of Vocational Studies in Belgrade.
The exhibition will run until
June 8, every working day between 12:00 and 20:00, except Tuesdays. The
location of the Čolaković