- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition Grupa MEČ: a Retrospective from 1975 to 1990 at the Legacy Čolaković / Friday, April 13 , 2018 at 7 pm
- Working hours during holiday
- Opening of the exhibition TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art at the Salon of the MoCAB / Friday, March 30 , 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
Guided tour / Painters / Warriors / Witnesses, Gallery of the SASA, 4.3.17. at 12 p.m.Talk programs | 04.03.2017
Painters / Warriors / Witnesses - Guided tour
Gallery of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (35, Knez Mihailova St.)
Saturday, March 4, 2017. at 12 p.m.
Guided tour with the curator of segment on war photographs: Milena Marjanović.
A separate segment of the exhibition Painters / Warriors / Witnesses consists of photographs divided into nine smaller sections: the first emphasizes the most representative images, followed by photographs of the bombing; crimes; evacuation and retreat; the life of the soldier; the army and charges; death; liberation; portraits.