- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Exhibition opening / Renata Poljak: Yet Another Departure at Salon of the MoCAB / 6.7.18. at 7 p.m.
- “Making Things (Very) Public!” Public lecture by Mischa Kuball / MoCAB, June 25, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
Guided tour / Painters / Warriors / Witnesses, Gallery of the SASA, 4.3.17. at 12 p.m.Talk programs | 04.03.2017
Painters / Warriors / Witnesses - Guided tour
Gallery of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (35, Knez Mihailova St.)
Saturday, March 4, 2017. at 12 p.m.
Guided tour with the curator of segment on war photographs: Milena Marjanović.
A separate segment of the exhibition Painters / Warriors / Witnesses consists of photographs divided into nine smaller sections: the first emphasizes the most representative images, followed by photographs of the bombing; crimes; evacuation and retreat; the life of the soldier; the army and charges; death; liberation; portraits.