- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Exhibition opening / Renata Poljak: Yet Another Departure at Salon of the MoCAB / 6.7.18. at 7 p.m.
- “Making Things (Very) Public!” Public lecture by Mischa Kuball / MoCAB, June 25, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
Guided tour / The Silence of Stone / Legacy Čolaković / 11.3.2017. at 1pmTalk programs | 11.03.2017
The Silence of Stone - Guided Tour
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy
March, 11 2017 at 1pm
Guided Tour and Conversation with curator of the exhibition Rajka Bošković, Sculpture Collection curator at MoCAB.
The Silence of Stone exhibition presents 33 sculptures in stone from the sculpture collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade, primarily focusing on emphasising the possibilities of artistic expression in stone. The exhibition also aims to present the most important works in modern and contemporary art instigated as a result of working with (shaping) stone, and to expose the ‘being’ of stone, its atemporality and concurrent contemporaneity as material in sculpture.
The exhibition presents some of the works of leading Serbian sculptors of the 20th century, as well as sculptures from former Yugoslav republics, such as: Dušan Jovanović Đukin, Sreten Stojanović, Risto Stijović, Vojin Bakić, Olga Jančić, Vida Jocić, Jovan Kratohvil, Đorđije Crnčević, Aleksandar Zarin, Milun Vidić, Momčilo Krković, Angelina Gatalica, Radivoj Subotički, Nandor Glid, Jelena Jovanović, Nebojša Mitrić, Kolјa Milunović, Milica Ribnikar, Miodrag Damnjanović, Sava Sandić, Frano Kršinić, Lojze Dolinar and Pavle Pavao Perić.