- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Please Join Us! Multimedia performance by Gorgona Nova / Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Chinese delegation from the National Museum of China visits MoCAB
- Opening of the exhibition "Happy People" by Dragan Petrović / The Salon of the MoCAB, 7.12.2018 at 7 p.m.
- MoCAB and MoCAV are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of “Action Forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić
Guided tour / Upside Down: Hosting the Critique / Resavska 40b, 16.7.16. at 1 pmTalk programs | 16.07.2016
Upside Down: Hosting the Citique - Guided Tour
Belgrade City Museum, Resavska 40 b
July, 6th at 6 PM
Guided tour with the curator of the exhibition Zoran Erić
The exhibition Upside Down: Hosting the Citique is joint project of curatorial-research team comprising six curators and researchers (Zoran Erić, Alenka Gregorič, Vit Havránek, Suzana Milevska, Vladimir Vidmar and Raluca Voinea); it is an attempt to analyse the art practices that focus on critiquing the existing models of institutions, their programmes and the working conditions they provide for art production and on the urgency of pursuing new alternative cross-institutional or trans-institutional models of institutions, strategies and roles of art institutions.
The exhibition presents works and projects that were proposed in different socialist and post-socialist contexts, with a focus on both examples from 1970s and the ones from the first decades of the twenty first century.
Artists: Azra Akšamija, Luchezar Boyadjiev, Yane Calovski & Hristina Ivanoska, Vlasta Delimar, Goran Đorđević, Miklós Erhardt, Stano Filko, Fokus Grupa, Liljana Gjuzelova & Sašo Stanojkoviќ, Jusuf Hadžifejzović, IRWIN, Sanja Iveković, Dalibor Martinis, Mladen Miljanović, Alex Mlynárčik, Ivan Moudov, Ilona Németh, Elif Öner, Dan Perjovschi, Lia Perjovschi, Tadej Pogačar, Zoran Popović, Vladan Radovanović, Tamás St. Auby, Škart, Apolonija Šušteršič & Bojana Kunst, Raša Todosijević, Goran Trbuljak, Nomeda & Gediminas Urbonas and GVS group, Martin Zet.
The exhibition Upside Down: Hosting the Citique will be open until July 25th 201, daily from 12 to 8 pm, except Tuesdays.