- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Please Join Us! Multimedia performance by Gorgona Nova / Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Chinese delegation from the National Museum of China visits MoCAB
- Opening of the exhibition "Happy People" by Dragan Petrović / The Salon of the MoCAB, 7.12.2018 at 7 p.m.
- MoCAB and MoCAV are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of “Action Forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić
Personal histories and narrativesProgramme | 07.02.2012
Personal histories and narratives
(a film mosaic of the unsung heroes of the history)
Student Cultural Centre, 48 Kralja Milana St, Belgarde
February 7, 2012. at 7 P.M.
Authors of the project: Zoran Erić i Stevan Vuković
The film workshop, for which the participants were picked out in an open public competition, explored the social and cultural currents in Serbia and Yugoslavia during the past half of century. The purpose of this research was that every participant should find a story left untold, a story related to some of the key events from the aforementioned period, and then, taking it as a starting point, realise a work wherein the content’s novelty would be accompanied by the novelty of the form of expression. Through team work and continual inquisitive conversations, under Želimir Žilnik’s experienced supervision, from these stories a mosaic of new interpretations of some old and already clichéd historical events has arisen. Five short-length and middle-length films showing the transformations of the local social structures from the standpoint of its leading characters, the unsung heroes of history, through unassuming personal accounts interspersed with archival materials, were produced as the workshop’s result.
Romana Vujasinović i Nemanja Babić: The Shovel Is Too Small, (24’20'')
Ivan Tasić: How I Lost My Wings (23’23’’)
Ivana Todorović: Makiš City (15')
Marija Đorđević: Thread, Needle, Ink, (8’18’’)
Aleksandra Spasov i Marko Pavlović: The Conceit of Property, (40')
MoCAB extends its gratitude to RTS-Programme Archive
Support by ERSTE Stiftung.