- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Guided Tour / Salon of MoCAB, 19.01.13. at 2 P.M.Talk programs | 19.01.2013
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Guided Tour
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
January 19, 2013. at 2 P.M.
Guded Tour and Conversation with the artist Ljubomir Šimunić and Dejan Sretenović, author of the exhibition.
The Exhibition “Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery. Films and Photographs 1973-2012” is a thematic retrospective that presents Ljubomir Šimunić’s selected experimental eight millimeter films, polaroids and black and white photographs that are, by their theme or content, oriented towards eroticism.
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/ljubomir-simunic-tajni-zivot-beogradske-periferije-filmovi-i-fotografije-19732012