- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion / Salon of MoCAB, 21.02.13. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 21.02.2013
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
February 21, 2013. at 6 P.M.
Participants: Slobodan Šijan, filmmaker, Slavko Timotijević, art historian, Jasna Tijardović Popović, art historian, Dejan Sretenović, author of the exhibition i Ljubomir Šimunić, artist.
The Exhibition “Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery. Films and Photographs 1973-2012” is a thematic retrospective that presents Ljubomir Šimunić’s selected experimental eight millimeter films, polaroids and black and white photographs that are, by their theme or content, oriented towards eroticism...
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/ljubomir-simunic-tajni-zivot-beogradske-periferije-filmovi-i-fotografije-19732012