- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Please Join Us! Multimedia performance by Gorgona Nova / Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Chinese delegation from the National Museum of China visits MoCAB
- Opening of the exhibition "Happy People" by Dragan Petrović / The Salon of the MoCAB, 7.12.2018 at 7 p.m.
- MoCAB and MoCAV are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of “Action Forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion / Salon of MoCAB, 21.02.13. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 21.02.2013
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
February 21, 2013. at 6 P.M.
Participants: Slobodan Šijan, filmmaker, Slavko Timotijević, art historian, Jasna Tijardović Popović, art historian, Dejan Sretenović, author of the exhibition i Ljubomir Šimunić, artist.
The Exhibition “Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery. Films and Photographs 1973-2012” is a thematic retrospective that presents Ljubomir Šimunić’s selected experimental eight millimeter films, polaroids and black and white photographs that are, by their theme or content, oriented towards eroticism...
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/ljubomir-simunic-tajni-zivot-beogradske-periferije-filmovi-i-fotografije-19732012