- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
- Thursday’s CineMoCAB / Film screening “Struggle in New York / Borba u Njujorku” by Zoran Popović / MoCAB, 28.12.17. at 6 pm
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion / Salon of MoCAB, 21.02.13. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 21.02.2013
Ljubomir Šimunić: Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery / Discussion
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
February 21, 2013. at 6 P.M.
Participants: Slobodan Šijan, filmmaker, Slavko Timotijević, art historian, Jasna Tijardović Popović, art historian, Dejan Sretenović, author of the exhibition i Ljubomir Šimunić, artist.
The Exhibition “Secret Life of the Belgrade Periphery. Films and Photographs 1973-2012” is a thematic retrospective that presents Ljubomir Šimunić’s selected experimental eight millimeter films, polaroids and black and white photographs that are, by their theme or content, oriented towards eroticism...
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/ljubomir-simunic-tajni-zivot-beogradske-periferije-filmovi-i-fotografije-19732012