- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Please Join Us! Multimedia performance by Gorgona Nova / Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Chinese delegation from the National Museum of China visits MoCAB
- Opening of the exhibition "Happy People" by Dragan Petrović / The Salon of the MoCAB, 7.12.2018 at 7 p.m.
- MoCAB and MoCAV are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of “Action Forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić
Mihael Milunović: The Place Where I Used To Stand / Guided Tour / Salon of MoCAB, 26.04.14. at 12 P.M.Talk programs | 26.04.2014
Mihael Milunović: The Place Where I Used To Stand / Guided Tour
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
April 26, 2014. at 12 P.M.
Guded Tour and Conversation with the curator of the exhibition Dejan Sretenović
Mihael Milunović was born in Belgrade in 1967. He graduated from Prof. M. Antonović’s class at the Faculty of Fine Arts department of painting in Belgrade in 1992. He received an MA degree from the same Faculty in 1995. In 1995–96, he specialised in painting in Prof. V. Veličković’s class at the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-arts in Paris. He was the founder and first president of ProArtOrg, a Belgrade-based nongovernmental organisation (2005–2008). He has taught at art academies in Paris, Saint-Étienne, and Cetinje. Milunović has curated and organised a number of exhibitions, edited the Obojeni svet (Coloured World) programme at the Museum of African Art in Belgrade (2006); he was artistic director of the second edition of the Mixer Festival (2010), etc. He has published a number of texts in the domain of contemporary art, travelogues, and exhibition catalogues. He is a citizen of France and Serbia. He lives and works between Brussels and Belgrade.
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/mihael-milunovic-the-place-where-i-used-to-stand