- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
- Thursday’s CineMoCAB / Film screening “Struggle in New York / Borba u Njujorku” by Zoran Popović / MoCAB, 28.12.17. at 6 pm
MoCAB 100 work / Thematic guiding: Image and word in Serbian Avant-garde / MYH, 26.04.14. at 1 P.M.Talk programs | 26.04.2014
100 work from the collection of the MoCAB / Thematic guiding: Image and word in Serbian Avant-garde
Museum of Yugoslav History, 6 Botićeva street
April 26, 2014 at 1 P.M.
Thematic guiding “Image and word in Serbian Avant-garde”, by Aleksandra Mirčić, a curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art, and Bojan Jović, a scientific adviser at the Institute for Literature and Art.
The exhibition features works by Đorđe Andrejević-Kun, Antun Augustinčić, Jovan Bijelić, Marko Čelebonović, Avgust Černigoj, Marijan Detoni, Petar Dobrović, Lojze Dolinar, Vilko Gecan, Krsto Hegedušić, Rihard Jakopič, Ignjat Job, Milan Konjović, France and Tone Kralj, Frano Kršinić, Mirko Kujačić, Milo Milunović, Petar Palavičini, Milena Pavlović Barilli, Mihailo Petrov, Nadežda Petrović, Zora Petrović, Vasa Pomorišac, Ivan Radović, Marko Ristić, Toma Rosandić, Veljko Stanojević, Eduard Stepančič, Sreten Stojanović, Zlatko Šulentić, Sava Šumanović, Ivan Tabaković, Vane Živadinović Bor etc.
Concept and set up: dr Dejan Sretenović
Curator: Mišela Blanuša
More information about the exhibiton, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/100-work-from-the-collection-of-the-museum-of-contemporary-art