- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
MoCAB and MoCAV are celebrating 5,000 visitors to the exhibition “Action forms”
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
MoCAB and MoCAV are celebrating 5,000 visitors to “Action forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić. The Acting Director, Slobodan Nakarada and the exhibition curator, Dr. Zoran Erić welcomed the 5000th visitor, Mrs. Jelisava Leskovar from Maribor, a retired art teacher. Jelisava received a special gift from the Museum and free entry to the exhibition.