- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
MoCAB and MoCAV are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of “Action Forms” the retrospective exhibition of Ilija Šoškić
MoCAB and MoCAB are planning to surprise every one thousandth visitor of the Ilija Šoškić retrospective with a special gift. We are inviting everyone to visit both segments of the exhibition in Novi Sad and Belgrade to become familiar with the body of work of this unique artist.
The exhibition “Action Forms” will run until December 16, 2018 in MoCAV and until December 24, 2018 in MoCAB.