- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Marina Abramović, retrospective exhibition "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, 28.09.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
This programme is intended for teachers of primary and secondary schools who put into practice up-to-date methods of teaching drawing on integrative subjects and resources from their environment.
Conducted in the framework of educational programmes of the Museum of Contemporary Art, the research of the possibilities of introducing the Museum’s collections into the educational process within the development-oriented concepts of the MoCAB Children’s club (education programme for children between 5 and 15 years of age) and the MoCAB Youth club (education programme for secondary school students), demonstrated that the participation of the Museum’s collections in the learning process based on integrative and interdisciplinary principle opens up a place within the school curriculum for the direct communication between museums and schools. In this sense, this programme examines concrete models of working with students which comply to a curricular-type of education course, and it also develops new modes of working with schools.
- “Opened doors” programme facilitates the direct communication between the Museum (various museum resources) and schools. Each working day, from 10:00 to 14:00, on prior announcement, the teachers are given the opportunity to make an appointment for the consultations with the Museum’s curator-pedagogist having to do with the realisation of the parts of their educational activities at the Museum.
- “Seminar: using artwork as a tool in the framework of active education process in primary and secondary education” (accreditation number 264 in the Catalogue of the programme of permanent professional improvement of teachers, educators, professional associates and directors for the school year of 2011/2012, issued by the Institute for improvement of education and upbringing)