- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
- ‘In the Same Space’ by Selman Trtovac & Vladimir Frelih / Exhibition opening / 01.09.17. at 8 p.m., Salon of MoCAB
- Exhibition opening / FADE IN 2: EXT. MODERNIST HOME – NIGHT / Friday, 14.7.17. at 6 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
- Art documentary film screening “William Kentridge, Triumphs and Laments” / 23.6.17. at 8 p.m., Čolaković Legacy
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.