- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening „May 68, a Strange Spring“/ Museum of Contemporary Art, 7.6.18. at 6 p.m.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.