- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.