- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- October 20. – Day of the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Mrs. Doris Schmidauer, the First Lady of Austria visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Opening of the exhibition "Projektor" by Dušica Dražić and Wim Janssen/ Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, October 19, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Elena Filipovic / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 15 October 2018 at 6 p.m.
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.