- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Performance "Experimental Extreme Movement + KUKA KR 210" / MoCAB, Saturday, 15.6.2019 at 1 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition "In touch with" / Museum of Contemporary Art, Friday, June 7th at 7 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: THE CLEANER, MARINA ABRAMOVIC RETROSPECTIVE EXHIBITION
- Opening of the exhibition Women's Stories / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, May 24 at 7 p.m.
The project is concieved as a multiple-year investigation into the role of the Non-Aligned Movement as an active agent of the international relations during the Cold War and within the emancipatory heritage of such supranational model of international cooperation for todays globalised art, culture, and politics. The project’s public presentations, in the form of film projections, panel discussions and lectures, printed publications and documentary exhibitions, will aim at providing the full perspective on the historical role of the Movement, and shedding light on the ways of cultural and economic exchanges, as well as diverse types of collaboration in the processes of modernisation of its member-countries.