- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Nikola Kolja Božović: Phantasms on Wheels / Conversation with the artist / Salon of MoCAB, 12.02.14. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 12.02.2014
Nikola Kolja Božović: Phantasms on Wheels / Conversation with the artist and presentation of the catalogue
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
February 12, 2014. at 6 P.M.
Participants: Una Popović, curator of Salon of MoCAB, Mišela Blanuša, exhibition curator and Marina Martić, art historian.
With the exhibition “Phantasms on Wheels” Nikola Kolja Bozovic shows the results of his artistic research in different aspects of automobiles as carriers of cultural and social connotations. Besides the sculptures/objects developed by transforming original automobile parts, Bozovic also uses the form of artistic expression through spatial installation, placing his works in correlation with the gallery space imagined as virtual urban landscape, which he “decorates” with paintings that are not conceived as objects of autonomous visual expression, but as an accompanying visual instrument for artistic recapitulation of the idea of “automobility”, which the artist used in order to build a new fictitious world of personal phantasm...
The exhibition will run until February 17, 2014.
For more information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/nikola-kolja-bozovic-fantazmi-na-tockovima and www.nikolabozovic.com