- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
Nikola Kolja Božović: Phantasms on Wheels / Conversation with the artist / Salon of MoCAB, 12.02.14. at 6 P.M.Talk programs | 12.02.2014
Nikola Kolja Božović: Phantasms on Wheels / Conversation with the artist and presentation of the catalogue
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
February 12, 2014. at 6 P.M.
Participants: Una Popović, curator of Salon of MoCAB, Mišela Blanuša, exhibition curator and Marina Martić, art historian.
With the exhibition “Phantasms on Wheels” Nikola Kolja Bozovic shows the results of his artistic research in different aspects of automobiles as carriers of cultural and social connotations. Besides the sculptures/objects developed by transforming original automobile parts, Bozovic also uses the form of artistic expression through spatial installation, placing his works in correlation with the gallery space imagined as virtual urban landscape, which he “decorates” with paintings that are not conceived as objects of autonomous visual expression, but as an accompanying visual instrument for artistic recapitulation of the idea of “automobility”, which the artist used in order to build a new fictitious world of personal phantasm...
The exhibition will run until February 17, 2014.
For more information about the exhibiton and the artist, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/nikola-kolja-bozovic-fantazmi-na-tockovima and www.nikolabozovic.com