- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Dejan Marković: State of Nature / Exhibition opening / Friday, 21.4.17. at 7 pm, Salon of the MoCAB
- Guided tour / Painters / Warriors / Witnesses, 4.3.17. at 12 p.m. at Gallery of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided tour / Painters / Warriors / Witnesses / 18.2.17. at 12 p.m. at Gallery of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided tour / Painters / Warriors / Witnesses / 11.2.17. at 12 p.m. at Gallery of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
About Gallery of Petar Dobrović
The Gallery was opened in June 1974, and is situated at 36/IV Kralja Petra St. in Belgrade, in the apartment where the famous artist lived and worked. The Gallery is established by an agreement concluded between the wife and the son of Petar Dobrović (1890-1942) and the Assembly of the City of Belgrade, and is consigned to the responsibility of the Museum which is to take care of the management of its resources and policies. The Gallery includes a legacy consisting of the artist’s 125 works (oil-on-canvas, tempera, watercolours and pastel, drawings). Except the artworks, the Gallery’s collection also includes the documentary materials on the life and activities of Petar Dobrović, assorted and published thanks to the commitment of the artist’s wife, Olga Dobrović. The catalogue of the Gallery’s collection is published in 1989. As of 2010, drawing from the work of Petar Dobrović, the Gallery sets up year-long shows in the form of theme-centred exhibitions.