- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Performance "RoboAction A1 K1" / MoCAB, Friday, 21.6.2019 at 6 p.m.
About Legacy of Čolaković
The Gallery was opened for public in December 1980, and is situated at 2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St., a building bequeathed by Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković to the city of Belgrade, which, in turn, conferred its management to the Museum. In the framework of the Legacy there is a collection of 92 works by the most renowned Yugoslav artists, and also a collection of antique furniture, oriental carpets, glassware and porcelain, which complements the overall interior setting. The catalogue of the Gallery’s collection was published in 1980. In 2010, the Gallery underwent adaptation and was turned into a multi-purpose space designed to host various events and activities. During the reconstruction of the building at Ušće this space operates as a micro-museum dedicated to the realisation of diverse programmes from the field of modern and contemporary art, design, architecture, and film.