- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
- International Documentary Film Festival BELDOCS / Selection Meteors at the Museum of Contemporary Art from 10th to 14th of May
- Opening of the exhibition Grupa MEČ: a Retrospective from 1975 to 1990 at the Legacy Čolaković / Friday, April 13 , 2018 at 7 pm
- Working hours during holiday
The educational programme intended for secondary school students is put forth so as to actively participate in the formation of civil upbringing and educational system via promotion of the Museum’s collections and contemporary visual art production. With this in mind, the Museum’s collection offers thematic framework for research in the realm of history and theory of art, for development of critical thinking, for forging an awareness of the place and role of art as a part of the cultural heritage. Contemporary visual production, presented through theme-centred exhibitions, is a subject favourable to concentrate and develop visual thinking upon, establishing a creative relationship between visual art and education, emancipating a global, creative thinking which is a key to understanding contemporary society and a condition for being integrated within it.
- “Sundays (sometimes)” is a programme put on for the purpose of enabling
the secondary school students the direct contact with artworks and artists.
- The programme named “Actions” is realised in the form of providing
assistance to artists in the realisation of their artworks. It is ongoing from
time to time and in agreement with artists themselves.
- “Let’s go to a museum” is about organised children’s visits to the Museum. It is carried out during the school year.
- “Where to tonight?” is organised occasionally, in the framework of the music programmes within the MoCAB Education centre, Gallery-Legacy of Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković. This programme is put on for entertaining purposes, and is aimed at advancing the communications between the Museum and secondary school population.