- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition Grupa MEČ: a Retrospective from 1975 to 1990 at the Legacy Čolaković / Friday, April 13 , 2018 at 7 pm
- Working hours during holiday
- Opening of the exhibition TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art at the Salon of the MoCAB / Friday, March 30 , 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
Open Doors Day at Salon of the MoCA / T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak / 21.12.16. from 12pm till 8pmTalk programs | 21.12.2016
Open Doors Day / T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak
Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art, 14 Pariska street
December 21, 2016 from 12 p.m. till 8 p.m.
On this day the curator of the exhibition Zoran Erić will be available for visitors to talk about the exhibition T: Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak.
The exhibition of enigmatic title, the letter T, focuses on collaborative works that Rossella Biscotti & Kevin van Braak were developing over the last ten years. The common denominator in their research based artistic practices was the history and memory of architecture. Their point of departure in producing the works was the political and social context, most notably the representation as well as the dissolution of ideology in different societies.
The exhibition is open till January 23, 2017. After Belgrade the exhibition will take place in Škuc Gallery, Ljubljana from February 3rd till March 3rd, 2017.
Working hours at Salon of the MoCAB are from 12 a.m. till 8 p.m. except Tuesdays, at House of Flowers (MYH) from 10 a.m. till 18 p.m. except Monday. The Salon of the MoCAB and Museum of Yugoslav History are closed to the public on January 1 and January 7, 2017.