- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Open Doors Day / Spaces of Excessivity / Salon of the MoCA / 29.5. from 12 till 8pmTalk programs | 29.05.2015
Open Doors Day / Spaces of Excessivity / Conversation with Ana Knežević
On this day artist Ana Knežević will tell you everything about the exhibition and her works.
Curator: Žaklina Ratković
The exhibition “Spaces of Excessivity” presents authors who deal in their artistic practice in a specific way with the notion of space. With different approaches, the artists Ana Knežević, Nemanja Lađić and Marko Marković problematize the reception of space, its structure, homogeneity and plans.