- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
Open Doors Day / Spaces of Excessivity / Salon of the MoCA / 5.6. from 3 till 8pm / presentation at 7pmTalk programs | 05.06.2015
Open Doors Day / Spaces of Excessivity / Conversation with Nemanja Ladjic
On this day artist Nemanja Ladjic will tell you everything about the exhibition and his works.
Curator: Žaklina Ratković
The exhibition “Spaces of Excessivity” presents authors who deal in their artistic practice in a specific way with the notion of space. With different approaches, the artists Ana Knežević, Nemanja Lađić and Marko Marković problematize the reception of space, its structure, homogeneity and plans.Video works of Nemanja Lađić are based on a certain kind of research into the limits of human experience. The artist explores the limits of our perception in the understanding of the world and total reality. In the focus of his creative endeavors are analysis of the concept of space and the concept of time, the principles according to which there comes to their changes, as well as the inter-conditionality and relations.
Nemanja Lađić (Belgrade, 1984) Studied sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade from 2003 until 2009 in class of Mrđan Bajić. Studied the Transmedia programme at the Faculty od Fine Arts in Sint-Lukas in Brussel. Does video work. Held several independent and took place in numerous group exhibitions in the country and abroad. He participated in several study programs, among others, in Italy in 2005, 2008 and 2009, at the Summer Academy in Salzburg in 2010 and in Norway in 2015. More about the artist at http://www.nemanjaladjic.com/