- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Presentation and conversation / Turkish artist Selçuk Artut / Gallery 12 HUB / 10.7.2015. at 7pmTalk programs | 08.07.2015
Presentation / Turkish artist Selçuk Artut
Gallery 12 HUB (59 Karađorđeva Street)
July 8, 2015 at 7pm
Selçuk Artut (1976) lives in Istanbul. Artut has received his BSc in Mathematics, MA in Sonic Arts from Middlesex University, London and received a PhD on Philosophy of Media Communications, Switzerland. An author of four books in the past, his artistic activities are mainly focused on contemporary media practices on human technology interactivity. His art works have been exhibited at ICA London, Istanbul Biennale, Moving Image NY, Art Hong Kong, etc. Artut is also a member of a Istanbul based Post-Rock Avangard music band Replikas.
The exhibition Formless: Fluid Reality in New Media Art is organized by İstanbul Bilgi University and Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade. It’s focusing on the works of ten Serbian and Turkish artists who include new media.
Artists: Selçuk Artut • BENTO • Dejan Grba • Stevan Kojić • Karolina
Mudrinski • Yağız Özgen • Berkay Tuncay • Buşra Tunç • Ozan Türkkan
Curators: Una Popović (MoCA Belgrade) and Derya Yücel (Bilgi University, Istanbul)
Exhibition at the Salon
of the Museum of Contemporary Art: July
10 - August 16, 2015. Working hours: from 12:00 to 20:00, except Tuesdays.