- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition “TESTIMONY – TRUTH OR POLITICS: The Concept of Testimony in the Commemoration of the Yugoslav Wars” / Čolaković Legacy, 14.12.17. at 6pm
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
Presentation and conversation / Turkish artist Selçuk Artut / Gallery 12 HUB / 10.7.2015. at 7pmTalk programs | 08.07.2015
Presentation / Turkish artist Selçuk Artut
Gallery 12 HUB (59 Karađorđeva Street)
July 8, 2015 at 7pm
Selçuk Artut (1976) lives in Istanbul. Artut has received his BSc in Mathematics, MA in Sonic Arts from Middlesex University, London and received a PhD on Philosophy of Media Communications, Switzerland. An author of four books in the past, his artistic activities are mainly focused on contemporary media practices on human technology interactivity. His art works have been exhibited at ICA London, Istanbul Biennale, Moving Image NY, Art Hong Kong, etc. Artut is also a member of a Istanbul based Post-Rock Avangard music band Replikas.
The exhibition Formless: Fluid Reality in New Media Art is organized by İstanbul Bilgi University and Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade. It’s focusing on the works of ten Serbian and Turkish artists who include new media.
Artists: Selçuk Artut • BENTO • Dejan Grba • Stevan Kojić • Karolina
Mudrinski • Yağız Özgen • Berkay Tuncay • Buşra Tunç • Ozan Türkkan
Curators: Una Popović (MoCA Belgrade) and Derya Yücel (Bilgi University, Istanbul)
Exhibition at the Salon
of the Museum of Contemporary Art: July
10 - August 16, 2015. Working hours: from 12:00 to 20:00, except Tuesdays.