- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening „May 68, a Strange Spring“/ Museum of Contemporary Art, 7.6.18. at 6 p.m.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
Promotion of Radoš Antonijević’s book / Salon of the MoCA / 11.05.15. at 7,30pmTalk programs | 11.05.2015
Promotion of Radoš Antonijević’s book Correctives of Form. A Guide through Sculptural Phenomena
Monday, May 11th at 7.30 P.M.
The presentation of the prepared doctoral project is a part of the accompanying program of Radoš Antonijević's independet exhibition “Some Kind of Joy“ in the Salon of the MoCA. Speaking about the book:
Prof. Radoš Antonijević PhD, artist and professor, Faculty of Fine Arts
Milan Bosnić M.A, artist and president of the “ProArtOrg” and
Una Popović, curator of the exhibition and the Salon of the MoCA.
Antonijević successfully defended his doctoral art project
at the Faculty of Fine Arts in 2014 under the mentorship of Prof. Veljko Lalić.
The book is divided into a practical segment, in which
certain Antonijević’s works are described, and a theoretic-artistic segment, in
which the author expounds, theoretically considers and problematizes the basics
of sculptural activity like matter, material, use and perception. This work
carries out and offers a fantastic genesis in the consideration of sculpture
today. The book Correctives of Form. A
Guide through Sculptural Phenomena can also be observed as a textbook in
the studies of visual art and broader education of other vocational areas of
forming and projecting, due to the fact that in its theoretical segment, which
concerns forming, perception and material, it reveals to us usage models and
visual techniques, which are primary in today’s, contemporary presentational
visual and architectural ways of action.
The ProArtOrg organization, in the framework of its publishing activity, has initiated an edition of doctoral dissertations from the field of visual arts, and the first hitherto published books are “Artistic Strategy” by Selman Trtovac and “Diverted Look” by Predrag Terzić.