- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening „May 68, a Strange Spring“/ Museum of Contemporary Art, 7.6.18. at 6 p.m.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed on May 9, 2018.
Scales of Anatomies / Talk / Gallery-Legacy Čolaković, 10.09.16. at 1 p.m.Talk programs | 10.09.2016
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
10 September 2016 at 1 p.m.
Talk with prof. Dr Nikola Šuica, prof. Dr Boris Manner and Carmen Dobre Hametner
The artworks drawn on in the curatorial mission of this exhibition venture into bodily and corporeal depictions, constructions and allusions. These span Avant-Garde experimentation in Serbia and ex-Yugoslavia, transitory existentialist notions of the liberties of the region’s consumerist period and go into the realm of the post-historical effects of new art.
More informatiom about the exhibition, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/scales-of-anatomies-gallerylegacy-colakovic