- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
Scales of Anatomies / Talk / Gallery-Legacy Čolaković, 10.09.16. at 1 p.m.Talk programs | 10.09.2016
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
10 September 2016 at 1 p.m.
Talk with prof. Dr Nikola Šuica, prof. Dr Boris Manner and Carmen Dobre Hametner
The artworks drawn on in the curatorial mission of this exhibition venture into bodily and corporeal depictions, constructions and allusions. These span Avant-Garde experimentation in Serbia and ex-Yugoslavia, transitory existentialist notions of the liberties of the region’s consumerist period and go into the realm of the post-historical effects of new art.
More informatiom about the exhibition, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/scales-of-anatomies-gallerylegacy-colakovic