- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Floriane de Saint-Pierre visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Public Lecture by Dorothea von Hantelmann/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?"/ MoCAB, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Between Us – Connecting the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Contemporary Art Gallery Subotica” at Salon of the MoCAB / August 31, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Scales of Anatomies / Talk / Gallery-Legacy Čolaković, 10.09.16. at 1 p.m.Talk programs | 10.09.2016
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
10 September 2016 at 1 p.m.
Talk with prof. Dr Nikola Šuica, prof. Dr Boris Manner and Carmen Dobre Hametner
The artworks drawn on in the curatorial mission of this exhibition venture into bodily and corporeal depictions, constructions and allusions. These span Avant-Garde experimentation in Serbia and ex-Yugoslavia, transitory existentialist notions of the liberties of the region’s consumerist period and go into the realm of the post-historical effects of new art.
More informatiom about the exhibition, please visit http://eng.msub.org.rs/scales-of-anatomies-gallerylegacy-colakovic