- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Ivet Ćurlin / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 8.11.2018 at 6 p.m.
- Colleagues from MG+MSUM visit MoCAB
- The Croatian Society of Art Historians visits MoCAB
- The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
On Wednesday, October 24th, the Museum of Contemporary Art was visited by Dr. Sarita Vujković, director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska, and fellow colleagues from the Museum in Banjaluka. Curator, Msc Mišela Blanuša accompanied the guests through the current exhibitions, “Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of contemporary Art” and “Action Forms”, the retrospective of artist Ilija Šoškić.