- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Maria Lind / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, Monday, 11.3.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition " "Conqiostador. From Culture and Art" by Mariela Cvetić / Salon of the MoCAB, 22.2.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition "Travelling the World. Art from Germany." / MoCAB, Thursday, January 24 at 7 p.m.
- Working hours during the holiday season
The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
On Wednesday, October 24th, the Museum of Contemporary Art was visited by Dr. Sarita Vujković, director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska, and fellow colleagues from the Museum in Banjaluka. Curator, Msc Mišela Blanuša accompanied the guests through the current exhibitions, “Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of contemporary Art” and “Action Forms”, the retrospective of artist Ilija Šoškić.