- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Performance "RoboAction A1 K1" / MoCAB, Friday, 21.6.2019 at 6 p.m.
The Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska visits MoCAB
Photography: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
On Wednesday, October 24th, the Museum of Contemporary Art was visited by Dr. Sarita Vujković, director of the Museum of Contemporary Art of Republic of Srpska, and fellow colleagues from the Museum in Banjaluka. Curator, Msc Mišela Blanuša accompanied the guests through the current exhibitions, “Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of contemporary Art” and “Action Forms”, the retrospective of artist Ilija Šoškić.