- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Working hours during the holidays
- Thursday’s CineMoCAB / Film screening “Struggle in New York / Borba u Njujorku” by Zoran Popović / MoCAB, 28.12.17. at 6 pm
- Opening of the exhibition “TESTIMONY – TRUTH OR POLITICS: The Concept of Testimony in the Commemoration of the Yugoslav Wars” / Čolaković Legacy, 14.12.17. at 6pm
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade will be closed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“Talk programs | 16.11.2016
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
16 November 2016 at 6 p.m.
Lecture by prof. PhD Simona Čupić about the painting „No pasaran“ (1948)
The lecture is public program accompanying the exhibition “Đorđe Andrejević Kun ¡No pasarán!”. The exhibition offers a panorama of the socially engaged period of production in the work of this artist, whose name is a synonym for the Left-oriented art with social tendencies in Serbia and Yugoslavia.