- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Working hours during the holiday season
- Open door days with Ilija Šoškić at the Museum of Contemporary Art / Sunday, December 23rd and Monday, December 24th
- Colleague from the Museum of Contemporary Art in Skoplje visit MoCAB
- Colleague from the Museum of Contemporary art in Skoplje visit MoCAB
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“Talk programs | 16.11.2016
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
16 November 2016 at 6 p.m.
Lecture by prof. PhD Simona Čupić about the painting „No pasaran“ (1948)
The lecture is public program accompanying the exhibition “Đorđe Andrejević Kun ¡No pasarán!”. The exhibition offers a panorama of the socially engaged period of production in the work of this artist, whose name is a synonym for the Left-oriented art with social tendencies in Serbia and Yugoslavia.