- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the renovated building of the Museum of Contemporary Art / exhibition Sequences, MoCAB, 20.10.17. at 10 a.m.
- Conversation with the artist Selman Trtovac / Salon of the MoCAB, 12.10.17. at 6 p.m.
- Promotion of site specific interventions on the glass facade of the pasarela in the courtyard; Mark Brogan’s photo-wallpaper “Unforgetting Aelita” / 15.9.17. at 6 pm, Čolaković Legacy
- ‘In the Same Space’ by Selman Trtovac & Vladimir Frelih / Exhibition opening / 01.09.17. at 8 p.m., Salon of MoCAB
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“Talk programs | 16.11.2016
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
16 November 2016 at 6 p.m.
Lecture by prof. PhD Simona Čupić about the painting „No pasaran“ (1948)
The lecture is public program accompanying the exhibition “Đorđe Andrejević Kun ¡No pasarán!”. The exhibition offers a panorama of the socially engaged period of production in the work of this artist, whose name is a synonym for the Left-oriented art with social tendencies in Serbia and Yugoslavia.