- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- October 20. – Day of the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Mrs. Doris Schmidauer, the First Lady of Austria visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Opening of the exhibition "Projektor" by Dušica Dražić and Wim Janssen/ Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, October 19, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Elena Filipovic / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 15 October 2018 at 6 p.m.
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“Talk programs | 16.11.2016
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
16 November 2016 at 6 p.m.
Lecture by prof. PhD Simona Čupić about the painting „No pasaran“ (1948)
The lecture is public program accompanying the exhibition “Đorđe Andrejević Kun ¡No pasarán!”. The exhibition offers a panorama of the socially engaged period of production in the work of this artist, whose name is a synonym for the Left-oriented art with social tendencies in Serbia and Yugoslavia.