- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Exhibition opening / Renata Poljak: Yet Another Departure at Salon of the MoCAB / 6.7.18. at 7 p.m.
- “Making Things (Very) Public!” Public lecture by Mischa Kuball / MoCAB, June 25, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
- Public lecture by Niels Van Tomme: The Walking Institution (The curatorial programme) / Curatorial course „What Could/Should Curating Do?“ / MoCAB, Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6 p.m.
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“Talk programs | 16.11.2016
The lecture about Đorđe Andrejević Kun's painting „No pasaran“
Milica Zorić i Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića St, Belgrade)
16 November 2016 at 6 p.m.
Lecture by prof. PhD Simona Čupić about the painting „No pasaran“ (1948)
The lecture is public program accompanying the exhibition “Đorđe Andrejević Kun ¡No pasarán!”. The exhibition offers a panorama of the socially engaged period of production in the work of this artist, whose name is a synonym for the Left-oriented art with social tendencies in Serbia and Yugoslavia.