- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public Lecture by Luca Lo Pinto/ Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- MoCAB closing for the summer due to preparations of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
- Opening of the exhibition "Where Do We Go, and How Long Will it Take?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 12.07.2019 at 7 p.m.
- Ensemble for Different New Music: Serbian Minimalists / MoCAB, Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art, Salon of the MoCABProgramme | 30.03.2018
The star map in galactic coordinates (NASA Deep Star Maps)
in Contemporary New Media Art
The Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art (14 Pariska St.)
March 30 – June 18, 2018
Opening of the exhibition is on Friday, March 30 at 7 p.m.
Dejan Grba, Anna Novakov and Yvonne Senouf, members of Provisional Art Spaces
[PAS] – an international consortium of curators and artists who create
opportunities for spatial transference through artistic affiliations,
environmental action and strategic productions.
The exhibition features the artists who draw inspiration from different forms of situational awareness transforming them into complex new platforms for reflection and discourse.
Participating artists: Alexander Schellow (Germany), Badfaith VR (Australia), Dejan Grba (Serbia), Jonathan Harris, Jonathan Harris (USA) and Greg Hochmuth (USA), Julian Palacz (Austria), Kelly Mark (Canada), Nicolas Maigret (France) and Brendan Howell (USA), Ron Hutt (USA), Synthfarm (Singapore), Yin-Ju Chen (Taiwan) and James T. Hong (USA, Taiwan).
Starting with MoCAB Salon in Belgrade and following with Pro Arts in Oakland, California, the exhibition will take place in several venues over the course of two years. Though each iteration, it is redeveloped as an autonomous project with different configurations of artworks which inform each other’s content.