- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Theatre installation “Dada's Women - One Imaginary Exhibition” at the Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade / Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “The Origin of the Matrix” / Gallery-legacy Čolaković, 14.2.18. at 6 p.m.
- Opening of the exhibition “Irena Kelečević: Where's My Place” / Salon of the MoCAB, 19.1.18. at 7pm
- Working hours during the holidays
Veljko Stanojević – A Modernist and a Classic / Conversation / Čolaković Legacy / 4.4.15. at 1pmTalk programs | 04.04.2015
Conversation / Veljko Stanojević – A Modernist and a ClassicGallery-Legacy of Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković (2 Rodoljuba Čolakovića street)
Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 1p.m.
Lidija Merenik, PhD, Professor at the Art History Dept. , Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade University,
Simona čupić, PhD, Associate Professor at the Department of Art History, Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade University,
Žana Gvozdenović, museum advisor and Curator of the Collection of Painting from 1900 to 1945 and
Mišela Blanuša, MA, museum curator and the author of the exhibition.
The retrospective exhibition of Veljko Stanojević will present around 50 works of art from the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art, the National Museum, the Belgrade City Museum, the Historical Museum of Serbia, as well as from private collections.
works are in the collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art, the National
Museum, the Belgrade City Museum, the Historical Museum of Serbia and the
Military Museum in Belgrade, as well as in other public and private art
collections in Serbia, Croatia, Vatican, Switzerland, America and other
countries throughout the world.
The exhibition in the Gallery-Legacy of Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković will last until April 6th 2015, every day from 10a.m. to 6p.m., except on Tuesdays. The location of the Legacy Čolaković http://www.planplus.rs/objekti/2090/legat-milice-zoric-i-rodoljuba-colakovica