- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Exhibition opening / Renata Poljak: Yet Another Departure at Salon of the MoCAB / 6.7.18. at 7 p.m.
- “Making Things (Very) Public!” Public lecture by Mischa Kuball / MoCAB, June 25, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Creative Europe Forum 2018 at the Museum of Contemporary Art / MoCAB, June 21 and 22, 2018
Working hours during holiday
The Museum of Contemporary Art and the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed due to the national holiday on Sunday, april 8, 2018.
Current exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art is Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art and TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art is at the Salon of the MoCAB.