- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- October 20. – Day of the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Mrs. Doris Schmidauer, the First Lady of Austria visits the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Opening of the exhibition "Projektor" by Dušica Dražić and Wim Janssen/ Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, October 19, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Elena Filipovic / Curatorial Course “What Could/Should Curating Do?” / MoCAB, 15 October 2018 at 6 p.m.
Working hours during holiday
The Museum of Contemporary Art and the Salon of the Museum of Contemporary Art will be closed due to the national holiday on Sunday, april 8, 2018.
Current exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art is Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art and TRACE: Wayfinding in Contemporary New Media Art is at the Salon of the MoCAB.