- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Marco Scontini/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?/ Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Children’s week at MoCAB
Breathing In/Breathing Out, 1977 / "The Cleaner" Marina Abramović, MoCABTalk programs | 21.09.2019
Photo: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
For its entire run, the exhibition presents a series of live reperformances of Marina Abramović’s historical works (solo and with Ulay) performed by local and international performers.
Breathing In/Breathing Out, 1977
Kneeling face to face, Marina and Ulay press their mouths together with their noses blocked by filter tips. They breathe in and breathe out carbon-dioxide for nineteen minutes.
The reperfomance Breathing In/Breathing Out, 1977 will be performed on 21.09.2019, 13.10.2019, 10.11.2019, 08.12.2019. and 05.01.2020.
FOR THE FULL REPERFORMANCE SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE.