- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Charles Esche / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Wednesday, 06.11.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Branislav Jakovljević / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Sunday, 27.10.2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Dušan Matić in Surrealism, Museum „Horreum Margi–Ravno“Programme | 07.09.2016
Exhibition „Dušan Matić in Surrealism“
Cooperation between the Museum of Contemporary Art, National library „Dušan Matić“ and the Institute for Literature and Art
Museum „Horreum Margi–Ravno“, Ćuprija
September 7 – 12, 2016 as a part of the manifestation „35. Matićevi dani“
opening of the exhibition on Wensday, Septembar 7 at 6pm
authored by: Aleksandra Mirčić (Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade)
The exhibition is organised in the framework of the project “European Context of Serbian Surrealism”. For a detailed account of the project, go to nadrealizam.rs.