- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Change in working hours and safety measures in MoCAB’s exhibition spaces
- Opening of the exhibition "Reflections of our time: Acquisitions of the Museum of Contemporary Art 1993-2019" on June 27, 2020 at the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Legacy of Čolaković
- MoCAB offers a free colouring book for all ages
- Free screening of the film "Man Ray and the Shakespearean Equations" on the MoCAB website and youtube channel until May 17, 2020
Exhibition "Reflections of our time: Acquisitions of the Museum of Contemporary Art 1993-2019" / MoCAB and the Legacy of ČolakovićProgramme | 27.06.2020
Covering over two hundred representative works of art, the exhibition points out the two basic concepts in the approach of acquiring museum collections — the historical line of development, which highlights the works relevant to the trends of 20th century modernism on the Yugoslav art scene, and another, which follows regional and European tendencies as well as the dynamics of the contemporary art scene. The presented works were carried out in various media — from drawings, paintings, graphics, sculptures to installations, photographs and videos.
Following a wide range of different artistic expressions, as well as the various phenomena present in art from the beginning of the twentieth century until today, the exhibition is conceived in fourteen thematic segments. The central display at the museum consists of thirteen segments with the fourteenth set up at the Milica Zorić and Rodoljub Čolaković Gallery-Legacy.