- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Charles Esche / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Wednesday, 06.11.2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Branislav Jakovljević / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Sunday, 27.10.2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Exhibition ''Sequences'' until August 20th at the Museum of Contemporary Art
The exhibition ‘’Sequences. Art of Yugoslavia and Serbia from the collection of the Museum of Contemporary Art’’ will be open until August 20th. From August 22nd the exhibition will be dismantled on the third, fourth and fifth level, due to the preparation of the next exhibition of the artist Ilija Šoškić. The exhibition ‘’Sequences’’ will be available to the public on the first and second level.