- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Opening of the exhibition "Missing Stories: Forced Labour under Nazi Occupation. An Artistic Approach" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 21.02.2020 at 7 p.m.
- Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
- Working hours during the holiday season
- Public Lecture by Petar Ćuković / Marina Abramović "The Cleaner" / MoCAB, Monday, December 23, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner”
For the final day of the exhibition, Monday, January 20, we have prepared a special program for all our visitors. They will have the opportunity to see two additional performances, and the Museum will be working until 10 p.m.
In addition to Imponderabilia, reperformers will perform Relation in Time from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Art must be beautiful, artist must be beautiful from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. As a gift to all art lovers, the entrance will be free, and we prepared a small gift for every 100th visitors.