- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Public lecture by Valerio Del Baglivo / Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / The Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 28, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Film screening and discussion about "The Curator's Room - Igor Zabel: How to Make Art Visible" / The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?" / Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Public Lecture by Marco Scontini/ The Curatorial Course "What Could/Should Curating Do?/ Salon of the MoCAB, Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Children’s week at MoCAB
Freeing the Memory, 1975 / "The Cleaner" Marina Abramović, MoCABTalk programs | 21.09.2019
Photo: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
For its entire run, the exhibition presents a series of live reperformances of Marina Abramović’s historical works (solo and with Ulay) performed by local and international performers.
Freeing the Memory, 1975
The artist sits in a chair with her head inclined backwards. She continuously speaks the words that first come to mind. When the words no longer come, the performance ends.
The reperformance Freeing the Memory, 1975 will be performed on 27.09.2019, 25.10.2019, 15.11.2019, 06.12.2019, 27.12.2019 and 17.01.2020.
FOR THE FULL REPERFORMANCE SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE.