- About the Collection
- Permanent collection display
- What’s new in the collection?
- About Us
- Projects of the MoCAB Department of Art Documentation
- ANNOUNCEMENT: The Salon of the MoCAB is closed for visitors
- Opening of the exhibition "Missing Stories: Forced Labour under Nazi Occupation. An Artistic Approach" / Salon of the MoCAB, Friday, 21.02.2020 at 7 p.m.
- Final day of the Marina Abramović retrospective exhibition “The Cleaner” / MoCAB
Imponderabilia, 1977 / "The Cleaner" Marina Abramović, MoCABTalk programs | 21.09.2019
Photo: Bojana Janjić / MoCAB
For its entire run, the exhibition "The Cleaner" presents a series of live reperformances of Marina Abramović’s historical works (solo and with Ulay) performed by local and international performers.
Naked and motionless Marina and Ulay spent ninety minutes standing facing each other in a narrow entrance passage to the museum in Bologne, forcing visitors who wished to enter to squeeze between them.
Imponderabilia is performed everyday during the exhibition.